As a man convicted of murder tries to prove to the North Carolina's innocence commission that he didn't commit the crime, his attorney says the commission has misled a judge in order to keep its files secret, causing delays in the case. Attorney Chris Mumma represents Robert Bragg, who's serving a s...
- Legal Expert News
- Law Firm News
- Career News
- Headline News
- Blog News
- Local Court News
- Court Watch
- Legal Interview
- Topics in Legal News
- Press Release
- Politics & Legal
- Market News
- Rob Kardashian's ex-fiancee arrives at court for hearing
- Parents of sick UK infant storm out of new court hearing
- Supreme Court deadline nears for suit over wetland loss
- Federal court's agenda has topics that draw Trump's ire
- Kansas faces skeptical state Supreme Court on school funding
- EU closer to sanctions on Poland over changes in judiciary
- Idaho Supreme Court upholds grocery tax veto
- Ronaldo summoned to court, Mourinho accused of tax fraud
- High Court ruling may hurt claims of talc link to cancer
- EU Court: Vaccines Can Be Blamed for Illnesses Without Proof
- Court filing questions innocence panel insistence on secrecy
- 2 plead not guilty to killing students near USC
- Colombia court nixes military justice overhaul
- Lawyer: NM gov aide recorded on state email use
- Appeals court affirms that cheering is not a sport
- Houston Auto Accident & Insurance Claims Law Firm
- Eugene, Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Idaho court upholds decision to toss gaming suit
- Los Angeles DUI Defense
- Ill. gov's legal woes worsen as fundraisers defect
- DA: Criminal charges possible in boy's Uzi death
- High Profile Local Law Firms Merge
- Civil Rights & the Hawthorne Police Dept & The LAPD
Two men have pleaded not guilty to killing two Chinese graduate students who were shot as they sat in a parked car near the University of Southern California last year.The Los Angeles Times says 20-year-old Javier Bolden and 21-year-old Bryan James entered the pleas Thursday to murder charges.Prosec...
In a stiff blow to the government, Colombia's highest court for constitutional questions on Wednesday struck down an expansion of the military justice system that human rights activists had said would lead to greater impunity for war criminals.In a 5-4 decision not subject to appeal, the Constitutio...
An Albuquerque attorney said Tuesday he has a recording of the governor's top aide telling one of his clients that he never uses state email to conduct business because "I don't want to go to court (or) jail."But the aide said the small recorded clip released to reporters is out of context, and he v...
A federal appeals court has ruled that colleges cannot count competitive cheerleading as a sport when trying to comply with gender-equity requirements, upholding a U.S. District Court decision against Quinnipiac University.In a decision released Tuesday, the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals found t...
If you've been involved in an auto accident caused by speeding, drunk driving (DWI), unsafe lane changes, following too closely, running red lights & stop signs, reckless truck drivers, or any other cause, we ask you to keep the following in mind: Insurance companies are in the business of makin...
Max Mizejewski (pronounced majeski) received his undergraduate degree from the University of California at Berkeley in 1993. In 1997, Max graduated from Northwestern School of Law of Lewis and Clark College and went on to work in the public sector before entering private practice. As Manager of the ...
Legal News Media
Legal News is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the site at any time. Your This site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.