President Donald Trump is making his first Supreme Court visit at a moment of high legal drama. The justices are weighing what to do with the president's ban on travelers from six mostly Muslim countries. But the reason for his high court trip Thursday is purely ceremonial, to mark Justice Neil Gors...
- Legal Expert News
- Law Firm News
- Career News
- Headline News
- Blog News
- Local Court News
- Court Watch
- Legal Interview
- Topics in Legal News
- Press Release
- Politics & Legal
- Market News
- Rob Kardashian's ex-fiancee arrives at court for hearing
- Parents of sick UK infant storm out of new court hearing
- Supreme Court deadline nears for suit over wetland loss
- Federal court's agenda has topics that draw Trump's ire
- Kansas faces skeptical state Supreme Court on school funding
- EU closer to sanctions on Poland over changes in judiciary
- Idaho Supreme Court upholds grocery tax veto
- Ronaldo summoned to court, Mourinho accused of tax fraud
- High Court ruling may hurt claims of talc link to cancer
- EU Court: Vaccines Can Be Blamed for Illnesses Without Proof
- Trump visiting Supreme Court as justices weigh travel ban
- U.S. high court ruling deals blow to patent trolls
- German court ends fight over estate of Iran shah's 2nd wife
- Virginia executes serial killer who claimed to be disabled
- Man pleads guilty to stealing from farmers market
- Eugene Criminal Defense - MJM Law Office, P.C.
- Heitman Law Firm, PL. - Florida Construction Law Attorney
- Dean From Northwestern Picked to Lead New School
- Stanford team's law books help Afghan students
- A Well-Traveled Path From Ivy League to Supreme Court
The Supreme Court is making it easier for companies to defend themselves against patent infringement lawsuits. The justices ruled unanimously on Monday that such lawsuits can be filed only in states where defendants are incorporated. The issue is important to many companies that complained about pat...
A German court has ruled that the estate of the former shah of Iran's second wife, Soraya Esfandiari-Bakhtiari, belongs to her late brother's ex-chauffeur.The ruling announced Tuesday by the Cologne state court comes nearly 15 years after Soraya's death. She named as heir her brother, Bijan Esfandia...
A twice-condemned serial killer who claimed he was intellectually disabled was executed in Virginia on Thursday after a series of last-minute appeals failed.Alfredo Prieto was pronounced dead at 9:17 p.m. at the Greensville Correctional Center in Jarratt. The 49-year-old was injected with a lethal t...
Prosecutors say a former Glendale city councilman has pleaded guilty to stealing nearly $305,000 from a farmers market.The Los Angeles County district attorney's office says 55-year-old John Drayman entered a plea Wednesday to felony charges of embezzlement, filing a false tax return and perjury.Whi...
Eugene Criminal Defense Law FirmMJM Law Office, P.C. defends clients throughout Southern Oregon and the Willamette Valley against criminal charges. Eugene criminal defense attorney Max Mizejewski provides an aggressive defense against state and federal prosecutors. Mr. Mizejewski believes everyone's...
Palm Beach Construction Law AttorneyHigh Quality Legal RepresentationBy quality, we mean degree of excellence. Heitman Law Firm practices construction law. Mr. Heitman is an expert in construction law, board certified by the Florida Bar. He is a member of an elite group of board certified construc...
Legal News Media
Legal News is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the site at any time. Your This site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.